Further Investigation and Answers Required
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE, February 14, 2017 (Cincinnati, OH): Yesterday, Fox 19, reported the discovery Sunday of the body of an 18 week old unborn baby at the Cincinnati wastewater treatment plant on Gest Street.
See Fox 19’s full story: Human fetus discovered inside Cincinnati wastewater treatment plant
“This tragedy for both baby and unknown mother requires more investigation,” said Paula Westwood, Executive Director, Right to Life of Greater Cincinnati. “Cincinnati Right to Life is reaching out to local and state officials and others to investigate further such a desperate and sad discovery.”
This little baby deserves that the following be investigated:
- Police/fire report
- Coroner’s report – who determined the childs 18 weeks gestation? How could they tell?
- Why was an MSD employee told an investigation out of the question?
- Why was this not a crime, at least abuse of a corpse?
- Who determined 20 weeks gestation equals a murder? If the baby had air in its lungs it was alive – circumstances of death should be determined
- Can a DNA sample be run against the state’s database?
- Can the mother be found? Is she alive herself? Does she need help/counseling?
- The baby’s body should be buried with honor and dignity – Cincinnati Right to Life will cover this if need be