The mission of Right to Life of Greater Cincinnati, Inc., Cincinnati Right to Life Educational Foundation, and the Right to Life of Greater Cincinnati Political Action Committee is to end abortion and prevent euthanasia in Greater Cincinnati.
Our goals to accomplish this mission are to:
- Protect and promote the sacredness and dignity of innocent human life from fertilization to natural death
- Educate society on the malice and extent of attacks on innocent human life that may occur through such actions as abortion, infanticide, embryonic manipulation, and euthanasia
- Cooperate with individuals or organizations seeking to provide non-violent, peaceful protection of innocent human life
- Promote effective legislation to achieve these ends and secure enforcement of relevant statutes
- Promote the election of pro-life candidates to office and the defeat of those opposed to the pro-life position
- Promote such activities in religious and secular groups