Donation Options (online donation form below):
Right to Life of Greater Cincinnati
Right to Life of Greater Cincinnati is a 501(c)4 non-profit organization. Donations to Right to Life of Greater Cincinnati support efforts to change laws and influence government, and according to federal law are not tax deductible.
Cincinnati Right to Life Educational Foundation
Cincinnati Right to Life Educational Foundation is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Donations to the Cincinnati Right to Life Educational Foundation support educational programs and services and are tax deductible.
Cincinnati Right to Life Political Action Committee
Donations to the Cincinnati Right to Life Political Action Committee are not tax deductible under federal law. The Federal Election Commission also prohibits CRTL-PAC from accepting contributions from corporations or 501(c)3 non-profit organizations. Federal law requires that Political Action Committees report the name, address, occupation, and name of employer for each individual who contributes $100 or more.
Planned Giving – A Legacy for Life
Please consider a gift to the Cincinnati Right to Life Educational Foundation through gifts such as stocks, bonds and mutual funds, IRA donations, personal property, and objects of value. Please also consider leaving a legacy for life through bequests, trusts, annuities, and other income agreements. For those interested in planned giving options, please download our planned giving information brochure.
If you are an Amazon online shopper and participate in the Amazon Smile program, you can choose to support Cincinnati Right to Life and Amazon will direct 0.5% of the purchase price for eligible products to CRTL at no cost to you! Go to http://smile.amazon.com. Under charitable organizations select “Cincinnati Right to Life Education Foundation.” Then shop as usual. From then on, always begin shopping at smile.amazon.com. See complete information at http://smile.amazon.com/about.
Remke Caring Neighbor
How do I register my Remke Card and sign up for the Caring Neighbor Program?
- Go to www.remkes.com
- On the home page in the upper right hand corner there is a box to either log on to or register your account
- On that page you will need to input all 12 digits of your Remke card number
- Enter your name, address, e-mail address, password, etc. There is a drop-down box with all of the choices on non-profit organizations who participate in our Caring Neighbor Program-choose one
- At the bottom of the page click the save button
- That’s it! Remke Markets will keep track of the purchases you make with your Remke card and issue a check to your organization every quarter for up to 2% of your purchases!